Northwest Florida Hunter’s Haven
Acres: 109 acres
Status: New listing
Calhoun County, Florida
Status: New listing
Acres: 109 acres
Address: 13527 Southwest State Road 73
City, State: Clarksville, Florida
Zip Code: 32430
Calling all hunting enthusiasts! Here’s your chance to own a private and secluded turn-key hunting parcel in the heart of Northwest Florida! Immaculately maintained, this beautiful and natural piece of property is a shining example of true land stewardship – resulting in a healthy and abundant population of whitetail deer and eastern turkeys. This is definitely a rare opportunity for the avid outdoorsman! An established internal trail system is already in place – providing incredible opportunities for exploring, hiking, four wheeling and hunting. In addition, established food plots and numerous upgraded shooting houses have been strategically placed throughout, making this property ready for hunting!
A large 3 ½ acre lake, where fish are fed daily, creates the perfect place to spend the afternoon fishing for local favorites, including: large mouthed bass, stump knockers, catfish, and bream. The expansive road system, running the perimeter of the lake, allows easy water access from multiple locations and a solar automatic feeder keeps fish daily. In addition, a 6” well and pump are in near proximity to the lake. A multitude of turkeys are frequently sighted and drawn to this area of the property, as evident in the trail cam pictures.
The spacious home has an open style floor plan. The country style kitchen is equipped with new, top of the line appliances (gas stove/oven and gas instant hot water heater). The master bedroom and one of the guest bedrooms both offer access to private doors on the west porch, making this the perfect solution for hunters who are early risers and eager to find fresh tracks. The great room is the perfect place for family gatherings, featuring new Juniper tongue and groove walls and 10’ ceilings that extend into the dining, kitchen, and breakfast areas. Outside entertaining is only steps from the cabin and includes a separate grilling/sitting area that is a nice retreat for your family after a day filled with hunting, fishing, or just enjoying the outdoors.
Whether you are a passionate sportsman and enjoy the thrill of the big hunt or you just want a place to get it away from it all, this property offers you the possibility of enjoying many years of family fun! Call today for a private showing!
- Paved frontage
- Secure entry (gated)
- Home is fully furnished with new metal roof and recently installed LP gas Briggs and Stratton 20 KW generator
- Cabin has heater fireplace and central air/heat
- Attached 30’ X 40’ carport
- Covered porch with drive-in ATV parking
- Additional 9’ X 9’ drive over for easy access parking by bedrooms
- Detached fuel storage area near cabin
- Extra storage building located near pond
- 36’ X 24’ equipment barn with upgraded flooring
- Established internal trails throughout property gives access to all parts of the property
- Multiple shooting houses on raised platforms with stairs
- Solar Texas brand fish feeders with 100 lb. capacity on 6’ feeder poles (in concrete) – extend over lake
- Solar Texas Brand deer feeders with 100 lb. capacity/concrete pole – run time about 45 days before empty
- New walk-in meat and game locker
- Includes Kabota L-2800D 4 wheel drive diesel tractor with bucket and sun roof (certified 500 hour maintenance by Kabota); 2018 box blade, 2018 bush hog, 2019 5’ rototiller, and Kawasaki 4 wheel drive ATV side by side
Kent Whitson Broker/Owner
Contact Kent about this property